Pair your stay at Freycinet Lodge with a guided walking tour of the national park.
From $599, stay in a Lodge King, Mountain Terrace King or Premier Spa Cabin, tour the park and reward yourself - with a $30 beverage credit and soaking tub pamper pack.
Available for travel from 10 May to 19 July and 1 September to 23 September.
Freycinet Walking Tour Inclusions:
- Half-day guided tour in Freycinet National Park with a local, knowledgeable and passionate Experiential Tasmania guide.
- A personalised experience with a maximum of eight guests.
- Morning tea (tea, coffee, hot chocolate, muesli bars and fruit) to enjoy at Wineglass Bay.
- Gourmet picnic lunch including salads, an antipasto selection and freshly-baked bread.
- One-way transfer from our gorgeous lunch location back to Freycinet Lodge, aboard the Freycinet Aqua Taxi (30 minute journey).
- Day packs, rain jackets, water bottle, thermos, lunch, first aid, sunscreen, water.
CLICK HERE for NRMA member packages
CLICK HERE for RACT member packages
CLICK HERE for other auto club member packages
CLICK HERE for non-member packages
BOOKING MULTIPLE ROOMS/PACKAGES:
RACT members can book up to five rooms using this offer (RACT member must be travelling with party staying).
To book multiple rooms/packages, simply click ‘book now’ followed by ‘add a room’ (in green). Please then indicate how many adults and children will be staying in each room.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Cancellation may be made 14 or more days prior to arrival, free of charge. Cancellation made less than 14 days prior will incur a fee equal to that of the first night's package rate
- Offer available to RACT members only
- Package is available for adults only
RACT and NRMA member pricing 'from $599' is based on 1 night's accommodation for 2 adults in a Mountain Terrace King or Lodge King Room, plus 2 adult Freycinet Walking Tour tickets.