WORKING AT FREYCINET LODGE
Do you like the idea of working in one of the most beautiful places on earth?
Freycinet Lodge is located within Freycinet National Park, on Tasmania's spectacular east coast. It's a place of natural beauty, with pink granite mountains, expansive beaches and of course, one of the world's most famous beaches - Wineglass Bay.
Freycinet Lodge enjoys a true waterfront setting, with the Lodge's restaurants and bar boasting views over Great Oyster Bay. A number of cabins and Coastal Pavilions are scattered throughout the native bushland around the Lodge.
We are a part of NRMA Expeditions, an Australian owned and operated group that is part of the National Roads and Motorists' Association. NRMA Expeditions also owns and operates Gordon River Cruises, Strahan Village and Cradle Mountain Hotel.
For a full list of our current vacancies, click here.
OUR WELCOME TO YOU
"Freycinet is one of Tasmania’s most iconic destinations. Being part of an exciting tourism business in such a picturesque location is something we consider to be truly special.
Working with our team creates opportunities to learn about multiple operational departments across the Lodge, as well as at our other regional properties and operations. This opportunity to grow and diversify is a genuine benefit of working with us."
- Trent Thompson, General Manager, Freycinet Lodge
Why work with us?
- Vibrant and committed team
- Beautiful natural setting
- Access to local experiences
- Part of NRMA, offering career progression opportunties
- Access to discounted staff accommodation
TAKE A LOOK AROUND...
WORK AND PLAY
- Freycinet Lodge is located entirely within Freycinet National Park
- Direct access to beautiful beaches
- Walking trails just minutes from your door
- Excellent fishing, snorkelling and camping in the area
- Local activities such as cruising, quad bike riding and kayaking
- Some of Tasmania's best seafood
- Located within one of Tasmania's premium wine regions
- Situated on the Great Eastern Drive
- Approximately 2.5 hours from Launceston or Hobart