TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN DETAIL
ACCOMMODATION & TOURS
These terms and conditions apply to accommodation made available by Freycinet Lodge. By making a booking for accommodation, you warrant that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them subject to such changes as are notified to you from time to time. If the booking for accommodation tour is made through a third party, the terms and conditions of that third party also apply.
Where indicated, minimum stay conditions apply to accommodation options. Freycinet Lodge will endeavour to provide the accommodation and tour but reserves the right to refuse requests for bookings or actual bookings due to insufficient or excessive numbers of requests. All accommodation is subject to availability.
All accommodation bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by provision of credit card details. By providing credit card details you warrant that you have the authority to use the credit card and you authorise Freycinet Lodge to charge the cost of your booking to the credit card as per the individual rate selected at the time of booking.
A credit card surcharge will be applied to all credit card purchases at a rate of 1.14% for Visa & Mastercard, and 1.6% for American Express, JCB & Union Pay.
Please see rate details for individual rate terms and conditions. If a booking is not pre-paid, payment will be taken upon arrival to the property. If a booking is pre-paid, your credit card will be charged for the total amount within 24 hours of booking.
Cancellation fees for accommodation are as follows for Freycinet Lodge:
- 14 days or more prior to arrival: nil
- 13 days or less prior to arrival: agreed rate for one night per room cancelled
- If your reservation requires full pre-payment at the time of booking (which includes our Advanced Purchase Rate) it is non-refundable at any time after booking
This means that if you cancel less than 14 days of when you are to stay (excluding Advanced Purchase Rate), a fee of one night will be charged to your credit card (per room and individual rate booked).
If a deposit has not been paid then cancellation fees will be charged to the credit card held as a guarantee. If a deposit has been paid:
- and the amount of the deposit is more than the cancellation fee then the cancellation fee will be deducted from the deposit and the balance of the deposit will be refunded.
- and the amount of the deposit is less than the cancellation fee then the deposit will be taken in part payment of the cancellation fee and the balance of the cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card held as a guarantee.
No refund will be given for any unused services, non-arrival or as per individual rate policy selected.
Cancellations must be made by notifying Freycinet Lodge between the hours of 8am and 7pm 7 days a week or send an email to email@example.com
SPECIAL OFFERS AND PACKAGES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Black Friday My NRMA member sale - valid until 31/08/2024
Beat the summer rush and save up to 30% - valid until 23/12/2023