AN UNRIVALLED OPPORTUNITY ON THE WATER
WITH WINEGLASS BAY CRUISES
Join this magnificent and memorable cruise of the Freycinet coastline during your stay at Freycinet Lodge with award-winning local operators Wineglass Bay Cruises.
Experience this 4½ hour cruise of the Freycinet National Park aboard a spacious and comfortable enclosed catamaran to see the stunning Wineglass Bay from the water, and explore sparkling remote white sand beaches, sea caves, waterfalls and sheer granite cliffs. Spy magnifiient sea eagles and albatross, playful pods of dolphins and fur seals and, if you're lucky, even encounter whales on their annual migration.
Your tickets in the adults-only Sky Lounge provide an intimate experience including morning tea, lunch and beverages, with direct access to the Captains Bridge and a private viewing deck. Enjoy plump local oysters, alongside salmon and smoked meats, breads and cheeses and salads served with the East Coast's renowned wines and artisan brews. Local guides tell fascinating stories of the rich history of the region, including aboriginal heritage and tales of early explorers and entrepreneurs. All while saving your legs!
What does the package include?
- Accommodation at Freycinet Lodge
- Breakfast for two daily
- One Wineglass Bay Cruises Sky Lounge ticket per adult, per stay, for the morning after your first night at Freycinet Lodge
- Cruises operate year round, except for Christmas Day
- This package is available for adults only (18+)
- Available for stays until March 31, 2024
- Bookable at least 7 days in advance