Our Lodge King is one of Freycinet Lodge's most spectacular rooms, boasting views of Great Oyster Bay and The Hazards mountains. There is only one Lodge King room in the entire Lodge - it is completely unique!
Relax in this spacious, contemporary room with your own balcony, orientated to take in the beautiful sunsets on Tasmania's east coast. The Lodge King includes a king bed, large ensuite bathroom and skylight to ensure natural light.
The Lodge King is wheelchair-accessible. Access to the main Lodge and Lodge King room is up a short ramp. If you would like any assistance during your stay or visit please contact us on 03 6256 7222.
Important information and inclusions
- A la carte breakfast for two in the Main Lodge
- Complimentary minibar
- Turndown service, with handmade chocolates
- Check in time is 2.00pm; check out is 10.00am
- Because Freycinet Lodge is located within Freycinet National Park, park entry fees apply for all guests. National Park passes are available for purchase from Freycinet Lodge reception upon check-in
- Children aged four years and under stay free. Children five to fourteen are charged 50% of adult price, and children aged 15+ are charged at adult prices
- Tasmanian, interstate and international auto club members receive an accommodation discount on direct bookings