One Room Cabin
This large cabin is a perfect couple’s retreat. It features a king-size bed in one room, with a private balcony that looks out into the park's coastal bushland. The cabin also has an ensuite with shower and reverse cycle air conditioning.
Equal access facilities are available in a number of One Room Cabins. Click here to view an equal access bathroom.
Important information about our accommodation
- Check in time is 2.00pm; check out is 10.00am.
- Because Freycinet Lodge is located within Freycinet National Park, park entry fees apply for all guests. National Park passes are available for purchase from Freycinet Lodge reception upon check-in.
- Children aged four years and under stay free. Children five to fourteen are charged 50% of adult price, and children aged 15+ are charged at adult prices. Additional bedding is available on request.
- Tasmanian, interstate and international auto club members receive an accommodation discount on direct bookings.
- Daily breakfast is included for all guests on the booking.