Mountain Terrace Family
Set amongst the coastal bushland, the Mountain Terrace Family offers understated contemporary accommodation within Freycinet National Park. Spacious and light-filled, these rooms boast a double height glass wall facing the majestic Hazards mountain range, offering glimpses of their striking pink granite peaks. Sink into the warm water of your outdoor tub or relax in your luxurious bed and immerse yourself in the picturesque natural setting.
Featuring a king bed in the main room, a separate bedroom with two single beds, open deck with outdoor tub and modern ensuite bathroom, the Mountain Terrace Family provides the perfect opportunity to relax and experience the national park with a dash of indulgence.
Additional room inclusions:
- A la carte breakfast for two in the Main Lodge
- Complimentary minibar
- Tea and coffee-making facilities including a Nespresso machine
- Free on-demand movies
- Free WiFi
- Free car parking
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Fluffy robes and slippers
- Yoga mats
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary natural bathroom amenities
- Iron and ironing board
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE MOUNTAIN TERRACE FAMILY
- Check in time is 2.00pm; check out is 10.00am.
- Because Freycinet Lodge is located within Freycinet National Park, park entry fees apply for all guests. National Park passes are available for purchase from Freycinet Lodge reception upon check-in.
- Infants aged 0-2 years and under stay free and a cot can be requested at time of reservation.