An immersive accommodation experience within Freycinet National Park. Freycinet Lodge’s Coastal Pavilion offers a superb blend of natural simplicity and ultimate comfort. Boasting a king bed configuration, outdoor bathtub, separate living area and expansive deck, the room itself is perfect for a romantic getaway to Tasmania’s spectacular east coast. You’ll enjoy an elegant, yet grounded experience in Freycinet Lodge’s Coastal Pavilions, with an unrivalled setting among the coastal bush of Freycinet National Park. Please note that our Coastal Pavilions are nestled among the trees and we don't promise water views. If you would prefer a water view, please take a look at one of our Bay View Coastal Pavilions.
Each of our pavilions face the coastline, but offer unique views and orientations. Click here to take a 360° virtual tour of one of our pavilions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COASTAL PAVILIONS
- Unless you book a Bay View Coastal Pavilion, your pavilion will have forest views.
- Check in time is 2.00pm; check out is 10.00am.
- Because Freycinet Lodge is located within Freycinet National Park, park entry fees apply for all guests. National Parks passes are available for purchase from Freycinet Lodge reception upon check-in.
- Infants aged 0-2 years and under stay free and a cot can be requested at time of reservation. Extra bedding for children is not available in the Coastal Pavilions. Freycinet Lodge’s Family Cabin is an excellent option for families.
- Tasmanian, interstate and international auto club members receive an accommodation discount on direct bookings.