Immerse yourself in Freycinet National Park
On this 5.5-hour guided walk, discover dramatic pink granite peaks, jewel-coloured waters, pure white sands, interesting vegetation and abundant wildlife.
Please note, Freycinet Walking Tour will not be operating in August and September 2022. Tours will be available from 1 October.
Departing from Freycinet Lodge, your dedicated guide will take you over the spectacular Hazards mountain range to the Wineglass Bay Lookout, where views of the iconic bay will be sure to astound you. After a quick photo (your guide will be sure to take a group shot to send to you later), you’ll make the short decent along the Eucalypt-lined track to the pristine white sands of Wineglass Bay beach. Here your guide will offer a short break to enjoy a hot drink and take in the breathtaking scenery.
The next leg will take you to the west of the peninsula to the stunning Hazards Beach. Leaving only your footprints, you will learn of the unique animals that call this special place home and the history behind its magnificent shores and pink granite peaks. From here, you will be guided to the southern-most point of the beach to enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch and wander along the beach looking for treasures. After exploring the beach, jump aboard the Freycinet Aqua Taxi to see the peninsula from a different perspective as you journey back to the Lodge.
- Half-day guided tour in Freycinet National Park with a local knowledgable and passionate experiential guide.
- Personal and intimate experience with a maximum of eight guests.
- Morning tea (tea, coffee, hot chocolate, muesli bars and fruit) at Wineglass Bay.
- Gourmet picnic lunch including salads, an antipasto selection and freshly-baked bread.
- One-way transfer from our gorgeous lunch location back to Freycinet Lodge, aboard Freycinet Aqua Taxi (30 minute journey).
- Start and finish location: Freycinet Lodge
- Time: 8:00am - 1:30pm (5.5 hours)
- Group size: 8 guests (minimum 2)
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Cost: $195.00 per person
- National Parks Passes are not included. They can be purchased from the Freycinet National Park Visitor Centre, Freycinet Lodge or online.
- Each departure requires a minimum of two guests to depart. If booking as a solo walker and first booked on a date, we will advise that the trip is pending until it reaches our minimum number. If still not guaranteed a week prior to departure, you will have the option to change dates or be refunded in full.
Contact Experiental Tasmania: