Exclusive to Freycinet Lodge guests
Tailored by Experiential Tasmania
Spend the afternoon exploring the spectacular Freycinet Peninsula on this exclusive three-hour guided tour. Only available to Freycinet Lodge guests, sip east coast sparkling and enjoy freshly shucked oysters as you admire pristine scenery from the iconic Wineglass Bay Lookout.
Relax and reconnect, immersed in the beauty of Freycinet National Park. Coastal views, local bubbles and delightful company combine for an unforgettable afternoon and perfect addition to your stay at Freycinet Lodge.
$94 per person (minimum 4 guests)
- Three-hour small group tour (maximum 11 guests) in Freycinet National Park with a knowledgeable and passionate local guide
- Celebrated views on a short guided walk to the Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Return private transfers from Freycinet Lodge to Wineglass Bay car park
- Glass of east coast sparkling wine, Melshell Oysters (two per person) and grazing platter
- Use of backpacks and water bottles (if required)
Please note, your National Parks Pass is not included and can be purchased from the Freycinet National Park Visitor Centre, Freycinet Lodge reception or online.