Freycinet Lodge is an eco-lodge in Freycinet National Park on Tasmania's east coast. We enjoy a location that is second to none and ensure we respect and protect our surrounding environment.
Freycinet Lodge is accredited by the Tourism Industry Council Tasmania as part of the 'Australian Tourism Accreditation' program. We also proudly hold an EcoStar Tourism Accreditation for our environmentally friendly operation.
We have been fortunate enough to win a number of awards throughout our history, however most recently we added some more to our list, that we are particularly proud of.
- 2018 Tasmanian Tourism Awards - Silver - Deluxe Accommodation
- 2018 Tasmanian Hospitality Awards – Winner - Tasmania’s Best Seafood Restaurant
- 2018 Great Eastern Drivers – Winner - Food, Wine and Retail provider on Tasmania's east coast
- 2018 Australian Hotels Association Awards – Finalist - Australia’s Best Accommodation Restaurant
- 2018 Eat Drink Design Awards - High commendation - Best Hotel Design - Coastal Pavilions
- 2018 Dezeen Architecture Awards - Finalist - Coastal Pavilions
- 2018 World Architecture Festival Awards - Finalist - Coastal Pavilions
- 2018 International Design Awards - Two bronze medals for both the New Commercial Building and Sustainable Living/Green categories - Coastal Pavilions
- 2018 International Architecture MasterPrize - Winner of Small Architecture and Hospitality Architecture - Coastal Pavilions
- 2019 Australian Interior Design Awards - Winner - Best of State, Commercial Design - Coastal Pavilions
- 2019 INDE Awards - Shortlisted - The Building - Coastal Pavilions
- 2019 Great Eastern Driver Awards (East Coast Tasmania Tourism Awards) - Winner - Best Accommodation - Freycinet Lodge
- 2019 Spice News - Winner - Best Lodge in Australia - Freycinet Lodge
- 2019 Tasmanian Architecture Awards - Winner - Commercial Architecture The Colin Philp Award- Coastal Pavilions
- 2019 HM Awards for Hotel and Accommodation Excellence - Finalist - Australian Lodges.
- 2019 Tasmanian Hospitality Association and Dysdale - Tourism Awards for Excellence - Winner - Best New Tourism Initiative and Best Bar Presentation and Service.
- 2019 Star Ratings - Gold List of Australian Accommodation
- 2019 Tasmanian Tourism Awards - Bronze - Deluxe Accommodation
- 2020 Australian Good Food Guide - Winner - Reader's Choice - The Bay Restaurant
- 2020 Tasmanian Bride Choice Awards - Winner - Venue and Accommodation