Coastal Pavilion - Bay View
Freycinet Lodge’s Coastal Pavilion - Bay View offers grounded elegance and immersion within the natural setting of Freycinet National Park. Boasting a king bed configuration, outdoor bathtub, separate living area and deck, Freycinet Lodge's pavilions are ideal for a romantic getaway to Tasmania’s spectacular east coast. Your Coastal Pavilion - Bay View offers the possibility of either expansive views over Great Oyster Bay or water views through the trees to the shoreline just metres from your deck.
Click here to take a 360° virtual tour of one of our pavilions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COASTAL PAVILIONS
- Bay View pavilions offer either water views over the bay or water views through the trees.
- Check in time is 2.00pm; check out is 10.00am.
- Because Freycinet Lodge is located within Freycinet National Park, park entry fees apply for all guests. National Parks passes are available for purchase from Freycinet Lodge reception upon check-in.
- Infants aged 0-2 years and under stay free and a cot can be requested at time of reservation. Extra bedding for children is not available in the Coastal Pavilions. Freycinet Lodge’s Family Cabin is an excellent option for families.
- Tasmanian, interstate and international auto club members receive an accommodation discount on direct bookings.