Imagine exchanging vows in an intimate ceremony at Honeymoon Bay with views of Great Oyster Bay and The Hazards mountain range as your backdrop.
After the ceremony, celebrate with a glass of Tasmanian sparkling and Tasmanian cheese plate. Relax with a romantic dinner for two in the comfort of your Coastal Pavilion or on our private dining nook, located next the jetty overlooking the stunning Great Oyster Bay.
On your wedding night, retreat to the privacy of your Coastal Pavilion which offers an immersive experience with a superb blend of natural simplicity and ultimate comfort.
Enjoy the soft sounds of background music and a glass of bubbles while drawing a bath for your special someone in your outdoor bathtub.
Wake up as newlyweds and enjoy a leisurely breakfast before you spend your day exploring the Freycinet Peninsula, at Freycinet Lodge we can help you plan all of your local activities and experiences.
What does the package include?
- Two nights' accommodation in a Coastal Pavilion
- A la carte breakfast or continental breakfast hamper to your Pavilion daily
- Arrival bottle of Tasmanian sparkling wine
- Minibar included
- Turn-down service
- Ceremony set-up and dedicated staff member during ceremony for 2 hours
- Celebrant services including consultation (face to face or phone), legal paperwork and lodgement, unique design of ceremony to suit you and printed memento.
- Private dinner: 4-course personalised menu
- A bottle of premium Tasmanian wine served at dinner
- Tasmanian cheese plate during your stay
- National park pass
- From price: $2,350 for NRMA and RACT members in low season