Cruise & Stay Package
Wineglass Bay Cruises
Stay within Freycinet National Park and explore it from a special perspective aboard a Wineglass Bay Cruise.
Each package includes accommodation, breakfast and cruise tickets for the first morning of your stay at Freycinet Lodge.
The Wineglass Bay Cruise is a 4.5-hour journey exploring the crystal blue waters, hidden sea caves and towering granite cliffs of Freycinet National Park. Learn about the rich natural and aboriginal history of the area while cruising alongside the dolphins, whales and fur seals that call this special place home.
Cruising aboard the luxurious Schouten Passage II, guests can select between two seating types - the Vista Lounge and the Sky Lounge.
This package includes cruise pick up and drop off from the Freycinet Lodge jetty (subject to weather). If you would prefer to depart from, and return to, the Wineglass Bay Cruises jetty in Coles Bay, please advise Wineglass Bay Cruises directly.
The Vista Lounge has floor-to-ceiling windows and includes lunch and access to a viewing deck.
Located on the upper deck, the Sky Lounge is an all-inclusive (adult tickets only) package - a true bucket list experience for those seeking 'that little bit extra'.
Sky Lounge ticket includes:
- Banquette-style seating for up to 26 passengers
- Morning tea, lunch and beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Private viewing deck
- Captain's Bridge access
What do I need to know?
- Package is available for travel until 23 December 2021
- Package includes Wineglass Bay Cruise (2 adults)
- Package includes full breakfast (2 adults)
- Package includes accommodation at Freycinet Lodge (2 adults)
- Additional room nights can be booked. Pricing will adjust automatically when room nights are applied
- Cruise pick-up and drop-off is located at the Lodge jetty, just a short walk down from the balcony and Richardson's Bistro
- Cruise will automatically be booked for the first morning of your stay at Freycinet Lodge
- If you would prefer to cruise on a different date, please add a note in the ’special request’ field at the final booking (checkout) page
- Any further adjustments or questions about your Wineglass Bay Cruise can be directed to Wineglass Bay Cruises at (03) 6234 4270
Booking multiple rooms or for more than two adults
- Each room that you book includes cruise tickets (number of tickets will be determined by the number of adults and children in the room). E.g. If you indicate that there will be three adults in one of your rooms, three cruise tickets will be included and the price will adjust accordingly.
- Auto club members can book up to five rooms using this offer (member must be travelling with party staying).
- To book multiple rooms/packages, simply click ‘book now’ followed by ‘add a room’ (in green). Please then indicate how many adults and children will be staying in each room.
Terms and conditions
- Cancellation may be made 14 or more days prior to arrival, free of charge. Cancellation made less than 14 days prior will incur a fee equal to that of the first night's package rate
- The Sky Lounge ticket is available to adults only