With Great Oyster Bay as your backdrop, share fine food and wine among the company of loved ones on your special day at Freycinet Lodge.
Our winter wedding package is tailored for you; from your welcome to your ceremony, your reception and perhaps even your honeymoon. This winter wedding package is available to make sure all the details are covered to help create the perfect day.
What does the package include?
Wedding night accommodation
- One night stay in Coastal Pavilion accommodation
- Buffet breakfast or continental breakfast hamper to your Coastal Pavilion
- Arrival home-made welcome treat and bottle of Tasmanian sparkling wine
- Minibar included
- Turn-down service including Tasmanian whisky night-cap, hand-made local chocolates, bespoke pillow mist and massage oil
- Additional romantic turn-down service includes Artemis Rose aromatherapy pack and chocolate dipped strawberries
- Two gourmet platters, one bottle of sparkling and six bottles of packaged beer delivered to room
- Ceremony set-up at one of four locations, Honeymoon Bay, Richardson’s Beach, Friendly Beaches, Cape Tourville Lighthouse and main deck of Freycinet Lodge *subject to availability
- Dedicated staff member during ceremony
- Onsite pre-wedding consultation with our operational team
- Private reception room with linen table cloths, chair covers and napkins
- Table styling with pre-arranged decorations, printed menus, place cards and seating charts
- Dancefloor and AV equipment
- Wedding cake individually plated with cream and coulis
- Shuttle service for bridal party
- Garment steamer and full-length mirror placed in Coastal Pavilion
- A bottle of sparkling wine and two etched champagne flutes make up a farewell gift
What do I need to know?
- This offer is available for weddings between 1 June 2020 - 24 September 2020
- Discounted accommodation available for guests
- Food and beverage at extra cost
- Local celebrants can be booked on your behalf at an additional cost
- For reservations and further information, please click here for our online enquiry form.