Please note, our phones are currently unavailable due to a service outage. If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com or send us a message on Facebook. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Premier Spa Cabin
Relax in your luxurious king-sized bed, or soak in your spa bath with a glass of the region’s best wine while listening to the call of the birds outside. Our Premier Spa Cabins offer some of Freycinet Lodge’s most indulgent accommodation. Each of the cabins feature a spacious granite bathroom, private balconies, easy access to Richardsons Beach, a separate double spa bath overlooking the beautiful natural setting, pod coffee in your room and an included minibar. Please note that some Premier Spa Cabins have water views and some have forest views.
Click here to take a 360° virtual tour of a Premier Spa Cabin.
Important information and inclusions
- A la carte breakfast for two in the Main Lodge
- Check-in is 2pm, check out is 10am
- Because Freycinet Lodge is located within Freycinet National Park, park entry fees apply for all guests. National Park passes are available from Freycinet Lodge reception upon check-in
- Premier Spa Cabins are suitable for two adults
- Tasmanian, interstate and international auto club members receive an accommodation discount on direct bookings